济海云帆 发表于 2010-4-13 01:18:53

Sonar 8 Micro(迷你版,只有7M多)【Rayfile下载】

作者:TAOAT
出处:YYYCC.com

先原文贴过来一下:

This appears to be a... minimalized version of Sonar 8.0.1 Producer. It is a 7MB self extracting .exe which copies the required files to their proper locations and also registers all required registry entries.

I've installed it in a virtual machine and it worked. Then I've tested all the files in that VM using "Kaspersky virus removal tool" and found no issues.

Before you conclude that I'm uploading malware (due to the size of the file), please try it yourself first. Cheers!
-------------------------
Regarding this file:
This was uploaded as a file in another forum (dealing with music applications), but the poor guy who posted the link got banned. Ugh!

I managed to see the link seconds after it was posted, and download it. The link was removed after 1 or 2 minutes (together with the ban of the user that linked to it).

EDIT: Apparently, he got it from 192Khz.ru . Arm yourself with a Google translator and... stay vigilant for the v8.0.2

我翻译了一下,大概意思是说:

这看起来像是一个迷你版的sonar8,这个自解压EXE文件只有7MB大小。它把必须的文件安装到正确的地方,同时也写入了所有必需的注册表键值。我已经在虚拟机上安装过了,运行正常,同时在虚拟机上用卡巴斯基木马专杀工具检查了所有文件,没有发现问题。在你抱怨我上传恶意软件之前(因为这个文件容量太小了),你先自己试一下。

关于这个文件的说明:
这个是从另外一个论坛帖子上传的,但是那个人发帖的人被禁贴了(有些气人)。这个链接发出来几秒钟我就看到了(比较幸运),然后我就下载了。这个链接在一两分钟之后就被删除了(包括发帖的作者)

显然他是从192Khz.ru得到这个文件的。用Google翻译武装好自己(因为那个网站是俄语的,除了中文英文,其他的我是看不懂),对8.0.2版本要时刻保持警觉
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

下载地址:
http://www.rayfile.com/files/1c0dcd2b-c288-11dd-9a1f-0014221b798a/

我把它发到rayfile网盘了,下载的时候需要用到客户端工具,那网站有说明,很方便的。

PS:可能你会怀疑它的可用性,那你就想想Cakewalk 8的安装包是多大,没记错的话应该是在12M以内,Cakewalk 9好像是 9M左右。Sonar 5 6 7 之所以那么大的安装程序,实际上是把音序器,效果器,乐器,工程文件,素材都打包了,其核心的音序器本身并不是那么巨大
Good Luck!

Lovelymmc 发表于 2010-11-3 11:43:28

迷你版貌似有问题最好用完整版

济海云帆 发表于 2010-11-3 12:23:24

迷你版貌似有问题最好用完整版
Lovelymmc 发表于 2010-11-3 11:43 AM http://bbs.xiege.net/images/common/back.gif

我用了,除了附带的很多效果器之类的没有之外,其他还没发现啥问题

wuchqu 发表于 2012-3-18 13:23:44

一直在用9.03版……
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Sonar 8 Micro(迷你版,只有7M多)【Rayfile下载】